Member Contact: Michelle Christy
JDRF Northern Nevada 2018 Vision Gala
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Cocktails, Appetizers, Silent/Live Auction, Dinner, and Dancing
- Live Entertainment by Pop Rocks
- Attire – Black Tie Optional
- Reserve individual tickets $325 each or table options at JDRF office at 775-786-1881
- Request Montreux Cares-Tahoe Table to be seated at table with Montreux friends!
JDRFis the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. Our mission is to accelerate life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications. To accomplish this, JDRF has invested more than $2 billion in research funding since our inception. We are an organization built on a grassroots model of people connecting in their local communities, collaborating regionally for efficiency and broader fundraising impact, and uniting on a national stage to pool resources, passion, and energy. We collaborate with academic institutions, policymakers, and corporate and industry partners to develop and deliver a pipeline of innovative therapies to people living with T1D. Our staff and volunteers throughout the United States and our six international affiliates are dedicated to advocacy, community engagement and our vision of a world without T1D. For more information, please visit jdrf.org or follow us on Twitter: @JDRF.